Friday, July 20, 2007

Aunt Sarah's Bridal Shower


I finally have some time to sit down and post some things that have been going on with us. It has been a busy July for us! On July 7th I hosted a bridal shower for my little sister Sarah. She is getting married on August 11th. We had a bridal shower tea for her at Miss Annabelle's Tea Parlor in Loveland, Ohio. Adrie went to her first tea party. She loved it! She said "I get to drink out of real dishes? Not my sippy cup?" We usually always pretend with her little tea set so it was a big deal! Miss Annabelle's was a very neat place and the food was delicious! There were fancy hats all over the walls and we picked one out to wear as we had tea. Adrie was a pretty good girl through out the whole party. I was afraid of a terrible two's temper tantrum, but we made it with no problem...even with out a nap. She sat on her Great Aunt Bootsie's (Gail) lap for most of it. Here are some pictures...












2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i want that place!!

Anonymous said...

well,let me say it better.I want Kim in that place!