Friday, August 3, 2007

Happy Anniversary Mommy and Daddy!

Today is mommy and daddy's 5 year anniversary. Elijah asked mommy this morning what that meant. Mommy explained it to him and showed him wedding pictures. He said with a very sad look on his face "but I thought I was gonna marry you". He was so sincere when he said it. It was so sweet. Mommy said that Elijah would always be her little boy and that she has been praying everyday for him to find a very nice girl to marry one day (once he is old enough). Mommy and daddy have had the three of us kids in five years! Boy they sure have been busy!

A note to daddy from mommy: Happy Anniversary Will! I love you so much! I pray we get many more years together! The last five years have been so awesome. I know we have went through tough times and good times, but through it all I want you to know I do feel so blessed to have you by my side. I can not imagine my life with out you by my side. Thank you God for bringing Will into my life, he is a true blessing that I will always cherish!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Annivesary you guys!!!! Five years, man where doe the time go??!! I wish you MANY MANY more of great years to come!
Love YA!