Saturday, October 18, 2008

Whitney's 21st Birthday Bash...



Last night we celebrated Whitney's birthday. She turned 21! We also celebrated Justin coming back from Iraq safe and sound. My sister Sarah came over and watched the kids so I could celebrate with Whitney. Will was at work. Whitney had a limo and all. I decided to drive on my own though just in case I had to leave earlier then they all planned to. We started off by going to Macaroni Grill (me and Whitney's favorite), then to Dave and Buster's. I had to leave after that, but they continued to celebrate else where. It was a great time...and awesome food! It was so nice to have a break from the kids and see the family and friends. Thanks so much Sarah for driving all the way up here to watch the kids for me, Love ya! Also....Happy Birthday Whitney, we love you! And....WELCOME BACK JUSTIN, we missed you so much!




No comments: