Saturday, January 31, 2009

Adrielle's Family Birthday Party...




This weekend we celebrated Adrielle's 4th birthday with the family. Nanny, Poppy, Great Aunt Bootsie, Aunt Sarah, Uncle Troy, Aunt Jackie, cousin Whitney, cousin Gabe, Grammy, and Papa all came to our house. Adrie had so much fun and received tons of very nice gifts! Thanks so much to everyone who came. Adrielle told me before bed that she felt so special because everyone came to her party. I think she was thrilled to have everyone doting on her. I hope she realizes just how much she is loved and how grateful we all are to have her in our lives. Her birthday and everyday with her is such a blessing. I still can't believe she is 4. Time goes way to fast. I love you Shoobie...always and forever!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Happy Birthday!! That cake sure does look yummy!! You are one LOVED little girl :)

Kelly said...

Happy Birthday!! That cake sure does look yummy!! You are one LOVED little girl :)

Steve & Shiree said...

Happy Happy Birthday... I cant believe she is four already. She is just so beautiful.

Jessica said...

what sweet video! happy belated birthday Adrie!! She is just beautiful.