Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Adrielle finally has a pink room!


Adrielle has wanted a pink room for a long time (she is such a girly girl)...so for part of her birthday present I promised her in January that we would paint it for her. I didn't forget about the promise, but things have just been so busy! I finally made time and asked Poppy to help me out with the idea I had for her room. Poppy made and put up all the "eye-let" trim for her. We were so excited how it turned out. When it was all finished Adrielle was thrilled. She said...: "Oh mommy, I feel like a princess cause this looks like a princess room." I'm so excited she felt that way because she is my little princess. She also has been in a toddler bed until now. She now sleeps in a Victorian bed that her great, great (I really don't know how many greats) Grandfather Rhodus made. We had to get a mattress made for it and had been putting that off forever but now that she is four, it is about time she is out of the toddler bed. It looks so pretty in her room. I hope you enjoy your room sweet girl. And thanks so much Poppy for helping to make it so special for our little princess :)

No comments: