Wednesday, June 27, 2007

I love my bike now!




Elijah has finally gotten brave enough to get on his "big boy bike" and ride it. He got his "big boy bike" for his birthday last year from Grammy and Papa, but was a little timid to ride it. He just felt more comfortable on his big wheel and his tractor. Well, this year he said "I'm four now, and four year olds can ride big boy bikes." He learned to steer it too which is very helpful for mommy and daddy. Now they don't have to run beside him and steer it for him. Doesn't he just look so big on that bike? We think so. Good job Elijah we are so proud of you! (p.s Thanks Aunt Ginger for my shirt! I love it!)

1 comment:

Brooklyn said...

I am SO GLAD your mommy is doing a blog for you. My mommy has one for me too! I will add you to my buddies on my blog page so mommy can check out your pictures all the time! I know you do not know me but I am your mommy's friend's (Kelly) daughter, hopefully we can meet soon!