Tuesday, September 4, 2007

First day of preschool in the 4's class...

Today was Elijah's first day of school this year. He goes to preschool 2 days a week from 9:15-1:15. His class is called "The Bears." He was a bit nervous. He said on the ride to school that he wasn't going to talk to anyone and he was just going to wave to his new teachers. Later that day he admitted to his mommy that he did talk to his teachers...but just a little. He gets to eat lunch at school this year which is very exciting for Elijah. We packed his lunch together last night and put it in the fridge. He couldn't wait to eat it today! This lunch box stuff is pretty cool! Adrielle was very sad she didn't get to go to school. We told her she gets to go next year when she is 3. She missed "bubby" while he was gone and she kept asking us to go get him. She said "I miss my friend bubby." It was so cute. We did, however, make her feel special by packing a lunch for her in her mommy's old childhood "My Little Pony" lunch box. She said that made her not feel so sad. We are all so excited for Elijah and hope he has a great year!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO CUTE on that first day of school........ He does look smaller compared to some of the others kids. But the cutest of course :-) ~ Terri

Anonymous said...

I bet school was so fun, I still can't believe you are old enough for school, I remember visiting you when you were born! I still have not met the other two members of the family....that is SO SAD! I miss your mommy a lot too!