Thursday, May 8, 2008

Mother's Day Tea


Today Elijah had a special mother's day tea for me at his preschool. It was so sweet. He made a special hat for me. He made a neat paper flower in a pot and they wrote a little note to us. He pulled out the chair before I sat down and even served me punch and cake. The class sang songs (I will post a short video next). It was such a precious program. Elijah looked and acted so grown up. On the note that he wrote, the teacher asked the questions and wrote down his answers. This is what it said....

"A Great Mom"
My mom is 22 years old.
Her hair is long and brown and her eyes are blue.
She is a beautiful, beautiful, beautiful mommy.
My mommy's favorite color is pink.
My Mommy's favorite thing to wear is her white wedding dress.
My Mommy loves to cook pizza.
My Mommy hates to do clean our house.
My Mommy's favorite T.V. show is "American Idol" and The Young and the Restless".
My Mommy's job is to clean the toilets.
My Daddy calls my Mommy "Kims".
My Mommy always tells me "I Love You".
Something that makes my Mommy happy is, when I clean up.
When my Mommy goes shopping she likes to buy fish stuff?
If my Mommy could go on a trip she would go to Grammy's and take jammies.
I really love it when Mommy and me play video games together.
She's the Best!
I Love You Mommy!

So cute! I had a great time and I will always remember it. I love you Elijah! Thanks for making our day so special!


2 comments:

Brooklyn said...

I love all of his answers, so cute!!!

Jessica said...

That is so precious!! And for the record, you are actually older than me in our kids minds because when Jason was asked that question, I was 20. ha! :) (I gotta grab these moments when I can get 'em....)