Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Our little model...

Today Elijah and I had a special date together. We went to the library and then to the little store beside the library. We had to get his friend David a birthday present because Elijah is going to his party this weekend. Before we left we told Adrielle we would bring her back a surprise. She was so sad we were going out with out her. While shopping I found this cute little sundress with a matching dress for her doll. It was so cute! It was only $5.99 too...even better! Elijah also picked out a lollipop for her. Elijah and I had a great time together. I think Adrie liked her dress too. She even slept with it on tonight. She asked me to take a picture of her with her doll. She was so cute posing, I just had to post it.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

She really looks SO grown up in these pictures! She looks so adorable in her new dress!

Steve & Shiree said...

She is just too cute. I cant believe how fast they grow up. Miss you all lots and lots. Hope to see you soon.

Brooklyn said...

Man, she is going to be a heart breaker - that is when she is 30 and you finally let her date!