Saturday, June 7, 2008

Elijah's family birthday party...

Today we had a small birthday party for Elijah. Daddy didn't get to see him blow out candles on his actual birthday and Grammy and Papa were coming into town, so we decided to have a mini-party. Elijah and Adrielle helped make and decorate the cake. We had a good time. My cousin Eric, his wife Lori, and my Aunt Gail stopped by too. Grammy made Elijah a very cool Toy Story blanket...he loved it! He said it was his favorite gift of all. He also got a soccer ball and 2 goals. I think Elijah made out well this year...2 parties and lots of nice gifts. We still can't believe he is 5!We love you Elijah!






2 comments:

Jessica said...

Happy Birthday Elijah!! It's scary to think I met him when he was just 10 weeks old. I remember when you were at my house and we left together so you could walk him around outside because he was so fussy. Does he still do that?? :) Our little "babies" are 5...

Jessica said...

ok, I have a few big memories of our kids as babies. Remember when we were at the mall and I couldn't get Jason to eat from his bottle? You took him and tried to feed him too. I was in tears! Ok, his eating hasn't changed much... he doesn't use a bottle anymore. ;)