Sunday, June 15, 2008

Father's Day.....

Today was Father's Day. We had a great day. When we first woke up the kids were busy making all kinds of cards and pictures for daddy. Then they finally went up stairs and woke him up. They could hardly wait to give him the goodies they had made. They also picked out model cars at the store to give to daddy to put together. After we all got ready for the day, daddy wanted to go to the Loveland bike trail and take a walk. We had so much fun playing at the park and walking down the path to the river. The cicadas were everywhere and so noisy! One landed on sis's nose and she went cross-eyed while screaming! It finally flew off and we all just started laughing...even sis. It was so funny and cute. After the trip to Loveland we all went back home, showered and got ready and then went to "Toot's" for a Father's Day dinner. We had a great day. Happy Father's Day Daddy! We had an awesome time with you today! We love you!





I also want to tell my own dad, "Happy Father's Day...I miss and love you so much!" I thought about you all day and all the memories I have of Father's Day with you. I wish I could have spent some of the day with you...It was so good to talk to you and hear your voice today.

No comments: