Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Adrielle's first day of Preschool...

Today Adrielle woke up very anxious to go to school. She had seen what it was like because of Elijah, and she was super excited that it was her turn to go. She already knew her teachers (Miss Megan and Miss Coleen). These are the same teachers that Elijah had as a three year old. The parents were invited to stay for the first 30 minutes of class with the children. When they got ready for snack the parents then had to make their way out. Adrie had no problems with me leaving. She was so happy to feel so big! I do have to admit I left with tears in my eyes. I can't believe my baby girl has reached this milestone already. She is going to have a great time...I can't wait to hear all about it when she gets home :)




2 comments:

Brooklyn said...

She is SO beautiful Kimberly!

Jessica said...

preschool already?! she looks absolutely adorable!