Saturday, November 8, 2008

Brunch at Mimi's Cafe...

My good friend Kelly Butler and her family came in to town for the weekend and we were able to meet up with them this morning for brunch. (We missed you Charlie). My kids had never met Brooklyn in person before...they loved her! The Simko Family was also able to meet with us. They met Kelly and Brooklyn through my blog an couldn't wait to meet them in person too. Little Brooklyn is a huge inspiration all of us! We all had a great time. It was so good to catch up Kelly. Brooklyn is beautiful! I wish we had the whole weekend to catch up! It was also so good to catch up with you too Jessica! I'll call you soon and we will have to set up a play date for these boys soon. Elijah has been talking about wanting to play with Jason again non-stop :)




2 comments:

Kelly said...

It was so great to see you!! I only wish we could get together more often!!!

Jessica said...

We definitlely have to get together again soon! I know the next weeks are likely crazy.. let me know when you all are free!