Sunday, November 2, 2008

Our little runner...

Papa and Grammy are still visiting with us, but they are leaving later today. We are so sad. We all have so much fun when they are here. This morning when Papa woke up, he got all ready for his morning run. Elijah demanded to go too. Papa said he could go but he had to get his running gear on. He was so excited! Papa taught him how to warm up first and then off they went! Papa said he ran a good 1 1/2 to 2 miles! I could hardly believe it! He said he only had to stop and walk a couple of times. Papa couldn't believe how well he did for his first time. He taught him how to pace himself while running. When they came back from his run, he helped him cool down and then Papa was ready to go for his real run (about 5-6 more miles). Elijah cried because he wanted to go back out with him. We told him we didn't want him to over do it on his first time. He really had a great time! He says he wants to keep practicing so he can win a trophy...so cute! We will miss Papa and Grammy. We had a great time with you both!

f

5 comments:

Olivia said...

Is the cast off now? How is Elijah's arm?

Elijah, Adrielle, and Ezra Rhodus said...

Thanks for remimnding me to blog about that :0) I just added to the "Halloween!!!" post. you'll have to read it now that I fixed it :)

Olivia said...

Aw. Well, I'm glad he's much better. I guess it's been a while since the cast came off--the time has flown for me. I'm sure it didn't for Elijah. I'm so glad to hear he's on the mend!

Elijah, Adrielle, and Ezra Rhodus said...

Thanks! I miss you!

Jessica said...

I love these pictures... it's so cute how Elijah is doing the same thing as Papa...