Monday, March 10, 2008

We made a snowman!

Over the weekend we got tons of snow (like 10-15 inches)! We actually were snowed in on Friday night and all day Saturday. Elijah started getting sick and didn't get to go out and enjoy the snow with Adrie over the weekend, but today he was feeling much better so I let him go out and play. Lil Ezra wanted to go out with them so bad. He stayed by the patio door and watched and banged on the glass until it was his nap time. It was cute cause Elijah and Adrie stood by the door and played with him. After Ezra went down for an afternoon nap...I finally went out and helped the kids build a snowman. They have been begging all winter for me to help them make one. We had a great time, but I got so cold! A lot of the snow melted and it was very wet and sloppy out. I need to get some snow boots and snow clothes for this kind of stuff. Mommy is such a whimp when it comes to cold weather.



No comments: