Saturday, March 29, 2008

My Birthday...

Today was the best birthday ever! When I woke up this morning, Elijah and Will went to run errands. Once they got back I was told to stay upstairs for a while. When I got called to come downstairs there was a birthday party ready for me! There was a cheesecake (my favorite), a happy birthday banner, candles, balloons, flowers, and presents waiting for me. It was so sweet! They have never gone all out like this for me. I was amazed and so excited! I got tears in my eyes. Adrielle made me a card (the best kind) and Elijah decorated the kitchen with his toys and made me a card. It was so cute! Will got me three different shirts and a cool pair of jeans (which are now my favorite pair). We all had cheesecake for lunch. After we all got ready and dressed, we went shopping and then to "Friday's" for dinner. While we were sitting down at Fridays, my good friend Tracy and her family showed up. I was so surprised! Will had called her the day before and had it all planned out. Thanks you so much Will for a great day! I felt so loved today and it made getting a year older a little more bearable for me. It is a birthday I will always remember!




2 comments:

Brooklyn said...

HOW FUN!!! Sorry, I have notbeen on the blog for awhile so I am a little behind! By the way you look great! How do you stay so skinny eating cheesecakefor lunch :)
Miss YOU!!!

Jessica said...

Happy Belated birthday to you!! What a great way to celebrate your birthday... you are so blessed :)