Friday, August 1, 2008

Tennis Tournament...



Last night I got a babysitter for the kids for the first time. My Aunt Gail invited me to go to the Masters Series Tennis Tournament in Mason with her. Will had to work, Nanny and Poppy were out of town, Aunt Sarah worked late, so I had to find a sitter for the kids. We have had relatives babysit before but never anyone else :) My Aunt Gail told me about her next door neighbor Elizabeth...and she lined it all up for me...(thanks again Aunt Gail...FOR EVERYTHING!). I had the best time. Rafael Nadal played Tommy Haas. Nadal won...Yea! It was so good to have a break from the kids for a while and watch the sport I love most. The kids had a great time with Elizabeth too. Elijah actually woke up in this morning crying for her. It was so sweet. It sounds like my kids wore Elizabeth out! They did so much in such a short amount of time.

No comments: